Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Psalm 32:7-8


Psalm 32:7-8

7  You are my hiding place;    you will protect me from trouble   and surround me with songs of deliverance. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;   I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 56:3-4 3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.    In God, whose word I praise in God I trust and am not afraid.    What can mere mortals do to me?

One particular phrase jumped out at me this morning, "I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."  Wow what an amazing truth about the character and activity of God.  God is..our counselor through the Holy Spirit in our lives.  He directs us through His word and He confirms it with His Spirit.  As the rest of the passage says we do not be afraid.  God is in control and "His loving eye is on us."  He is always aware of our circumstances and promises to never leave us nor forsake us.  Today lets rest and trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment